2018/04/21

An unforgettable birthday | Mama Elephant

Hi everyone! Mama Elephant nailed it again with those cute monkeys and coordinating frames for the little agenda series. I love that you can use the frame dies for the outside and inside frame separately - so you have all possibilities!


I created those cute pictures with the 'little monkey agenda' and the 'little agenda frames' stamps and dies. I also used the 'page huggers' for the cards. All the images are colored with Copic markers.


The background is very simple - I just applied some cracked pistachio distress ink and scattered water droplets. Due to the large images I thought that there shouldn't be too much in the background or the card would be overloaded.

For the sentiment I chose the older Mama Elephant stamp set 'Ella and friends'. 


I thank you for stopping by and wish you an awesome day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen