2018/03/14

You are lovely | Mama Elephant

Hello everyone! Last year I hadn't the chance to use the stamp set 'Lil' painters' from Mama Elephant too often. So I decided to make another card with those cute bunnies and chickens.


I colored the images with Copic markers and die cut them. Then I created the watercolor background with distress oxide ink (fossilized amber) using the ink smooshing technique. I also diecut the front with one of the dies from 'landscape trio'. 



For the inside I used the 'pivot pop-up' die from Lawn Fawn. The background for the little scene is blended with distress oxide ink (peeled paint). From the older set 'Ella and Friends' I used the bubble stamps and created more texture. I used the same distress oxide ink and also 2nd and 3rd generation stamping to create different shadows. 

After that I adhered the images for the inside and created the pivot pop up. The sentiment on the front is from the older stamp set 'brushed florals'.


Thank you for stopping by and have an awesome day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List



Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen