2017/10/22

Christmas Card No. 5 | Clearly Besotted

Hi everyone! I am back with two cards using the adorable 'all in onesie Christmas' set from Clearly Besotted again.



I wanted to make those sweet children my focus point. So I started out by cutting a strip of watercolor paper and stamping 4 of the adorable the images. I used the misti for that so I created two panels at once.


I colored the images in with Zig clean color real brush and created masks to cover them before I added distress inks on top. For one card I used green distress inks and for the other blue colors.
I also sprinkled some water droplets to create more interest.


After that I used a new Tim Holtz stencil and candied apple distress oxide inks to add some stripes to a craft cardbase. Then I added the colored panels with foam tape to the card base.
I didn't want to add a sentiment on the front, so the children remain the stars of this card. I just added a small greeting on the inside.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

xo
Lisa


Supply List



Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen