2017/10/11

Christmas Card No. 3 | Avery Elle

Hello everyone! Clean and simple cards are one of my favorites. So I created this CAS card for Christmas with the sweet Avery Elle stamps from the set 'Winter Woodland Wonders'.


First I stamped a white cardstock with the 'Forest & Deer Bold Prints' in LF manatee dye ink. After that I die cut the piece of stamped paper and another white cardstock with the 'Essential Dover-Up horizontal' die. I adhered the pieces to a white cardbase and then I stamped the sweet images and colored them in with Zig clean color real brush markers.


I created the sentiment with the 'calli letters' and 'calli upper letters' which means "happy holidays" in English.


Once everything was adhered I used the clear Wink of Stella brush to add shimmer.



Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

xo
Lisa


Supply List


Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen