2017/09/11

Vegetable birthday card | Clearly Besotted

Hello everyone! I created this healthy birthday card for a hobby gardener. I used the sweet images from 'vegetable patch' from Clearly Besotted.


I started with the background by blending distress oxide inks and using a self made mask. I love the combination of walnut stain, fossilized amber and peeled paint. It's just so pretty.


Then I colored in the images with Zig clean color real brush markers and fuzzy cut them.


I also added some grass bushels with a green Copic marker and stamped the sentiment from 'number it' (Mama Elephant). Last but not least I adhered all the cute mice and added a diecut 60.

I used a white metallic cardstock as the cardbase.


Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List



Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen