2017/09/18

Beary good birthday | MFT

Hi there! I wanna show you my first attempt at coloring my own background scene. I am far away of being good at it but I thought I give it a try and really enjoyed the process.


I stamped the sitting bear from 'polar bear pals' from MFT in Archival jet black ink. Then I draw ice bricks with a light blue zig clean color real brush marker. I used a water brush to soften the edges and create the watercolor look. When everything was dry I used more blue zig clean color real brush markers and created the frozen water on which the bear is sitting.


(with a second card I made)

I colored in the polar bear and added the sentiment. Last but not least I diecut a frame with one of the 'stitched square scalloped frame' dies from glitter cardstock and added some Nuvo jewel drops.

Although it's far from being a "masterpiece" I decided to enter it to the MFT card design superstar contest because I had so much fun during the coloring and I guess it hasn't to be perfect :)


And here the result of the second card:



Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

xo
Lisa


Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen