2017/08/19

Welcome back!!! | MFT

Hello everyone!!! It's been a long while since my last blog post. There have been a few changes in my life which kept my quite busy :)

Now I am feeling ready to continue with my blog, I hope to create a new logo and spread my blog even more. Let's see :-D 


Today I made this happy summer card using the MFT stamp set 'polynesean paradise'. I stamped a bunch of flowers as well as the cute girl from the set and colored them in with Copic markers. Then I fuzzy cut all them. I used the ink smooshing technique with distress ink (peeled paint) to create the background. I die cut the second largest oval frame from the Avery Elle die set 'sweet scallops' and arranged the flowers around the oval window shape. The negative piece I stamped with the MFT 'etched flowers' background stamps and distress oxide ink in peeled paint also.



Last but not least I adhered the frame and the girl with foam tape to a craft cardbase after I had glued the oval negative piece to the base.

I hope you like the card and I'll see you soon.


Best wishes
Lisa

Supply List


  


Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen