2017/01/03

Ninja Birthday Wishes 2 | Mama Elephant & Altenew

Welcome in 2017 :) !!!
I am finally back and I plan to upload cards more regularly again - we will see how long it works ;-)

So for the first card in 2017 I created this Ninja birthday card using Mama Elephant and Altenew stamps.


I created the background with the 'geometric flowers' stamp set from Altenew. First I stamped the solid image with distress inks before I had added water to the stamp. Then I took the outline image with coordinating Lawn Fawn dye inks. I also used the same distress inks for some ink splattering. 



Then I stamped the cute ninjas from 'tiny ninjas' and diecut them. I adhered them with foam tape to the background and added the sentiment from 'labeled messages'. 



Last but not least I added some dark grey enamel dots and chose a grey cardbase.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all an awesome year 2017!!

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen