2016/11/04

Christmas Card #15 | MFT and Mama Elephant

Hi there! I am really trying to keep up with the #dailymarker30day challenge. The huge bonus: card making is much faster with pre-colored pieces ;-)


I created this winter scene using the 'hillside cover' die from Mama Elephant as a background. I blended the color cracked pistaccio for a light sky and added the little snow-/starfall from 'Pix's happy holiday'. I also diecut some birch trees from MFT and softly inked them up with hickory smoke distress ink. For the leaves I used white glitter paper.


To complete my scene I added the cute images from 'merry everything' (MFT) and 'Pix's happy holiday' (ME) which I had colored in with Copics and fuzzy cut the day before.


To add a little bit more interest I diecut some trees from the 'home collection' (ME) and inked them up with cracked pistaccio too.
The sentiment was stamped with merman ink from Lawn Fawn.


Thank you for stopping by and have a fantastic day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List


Copics: BG10, BG11, BG13, E30, E33, E35, E37, R00, W1, W3, W5, Y15, YG95, YG97, YG99, YR23

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen