2016/11/01

Christmas Card #14 | Clearly Besotted

Hi there! It's the first day of the 30 day coloring challenge and I decided to try to join it ;-)
With this Christmas card I started from scatch because only the cute deer is really colored.


I used the 'layered wreath' stamp set from Clearly Besotted to create that beautiful wreath and used silver sparkle embossing powder for the second layer. I also decorated it with nuvo glitter drops. 


The label and sentiment both are from the same sentiment and for all these elements I used Lawn Fawn dye inks. For the background I chose a settle pattern with 'festive' stencil from Tim Holtz and hickory smoke distress ink.

To add a little bit more interest I adhered blue glitter paper to a craft cardbase and adhered the front panel with foam tape to the base. The little deer is clued to the panel with foam dots as well. 

After all the cute scene I wanted to create something different so I left my comfort zone and voilà - this is the result ;-)


Thank you for stopping by and I'll see you soon!

xo
Lisa

Supply List


(Clearly Besotted reopens in Januarly 2017)

Copic Colors: B28, B39, BG05, BG10, BG12, BG18, E31, E34, E37, R27, W3, W5

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen