2016/10/08

Created just for me | MFT

Hey there! I am so in love with Halloween cards - however I don't send them out because it's not a big day here in Austria and many people don't like it. That's why the sentiments of 'frightful friends' from MFT are perfect because they are not so much Halloween related which gives me an excuse to create such cards :)

I started by stamping all the images from the MFT stamp set and also the 'feeling frightful' set from Clearly Besotted. I created masks for each of the images and used the mini stencils set 3 from Tim Holtz for the stone wall. I also blended distress inks for the floor.

Then again I used distress inks in order to watercolor the images. I prepared myself a palett to do so.



Next I diecut the whole piece with the MFT 'essential cover-up horizontal' die and also diecut two white pieces of cardstock with the same die. I glued the two layers of white cardstock frames as well as the diecut scene frame together to create some dimension.
Then I adhered everything to a white cardbase and I also added the awesome sentiment which fits perfectly onto that frame (yep - coincidence)



Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List


Sorry for not including links for the distress inks - but it would be a very long list :)
I used: pumic stone, tea dye, twisted citron, gathered twigs, ground espresso, carved pumpkin, weathered wood, mustard seed, brushed curduroy, tattered rose, peacock feathers

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen