2016/10/10

Christmas Card #9 | MFT

Hi everyone! I have always prefered clean and puristic styles, however many people feel uncomfortable with that look so I adapted a lot (my boyfriend wouldn't feel cozy surrounded by white furniture) Nevertheless, I enjoy creating cards which reflect my personality and I think Christmas cards are perfect for white scenes although white on white is a real alrounde ;-)

I diecut a bunch of white birch trees using the MFT dienamcis. I also blended hickory smoke distress ink to make the trees pop against the white background. The leafs are diecut from translucent glitter paper.

Then I stamped the adorable Yeti from 'beast friends' with Memento tuxedo black and colored it in with pale blue and grey. I fuzzycut the image and adhered it with foam dots to my card.



Next I created the sentiment combining two different greetings from the stamp set and used one of the 'lucky envelope' dies from Mama Elephant to diecut it. Again the result was adhered to the scene with foam dots. Last but not least I used a silver cardstock as a cardbase.




Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List



Copic Marker: 0, BG0000, BG10, C1, C3

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen