2016/10/30

Christmas Card #13 | MFT

Hi everyone! When I first tried out the screen ink together with the beautiful art screen 'wood' I had the idea of this card which I am showing you today.


I made a whole set with 6 cards in total because I will need them for family members. So I cut down pieces with 11 x 11 cm (4,3 x 4,3 inch) and used the art screen and screen ink like a stencil. After letting it completely try I put gold foil on top of it and ran it through my Minc machine. I also tried a background using minc paper from the 5th avenue collection.



Then I diecut frames out of gold glitter cardstock using the second largest die from the 'stitched square scalloped frames' from My Favorite Things. I also used the same die to cut the inside of the frame out of white cardstock.

Then I stamped the cute images from 'deer friends' (MFT) with lawn fawn ink pads. I also added the small sentiment from the 'mini messages' stamp set (Mama Elephant).



To add more interest I diecut white birch trees with the MFT die, adhered them next to the deer and ran the whole square piece again through my Big Shot using the same square die as before - so that I have the same edges for the trees as well.



After that I adhered everything to a craft cardbase!
So happy that the cards turned out exactly the way I wanted to :)

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List


Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen