2016/09/16

Happy Haunting | MFT

Hi everyone!!! I decided to participate in the 'MFT Superstar' challenge and this is my first entry :) - I have until Sept 22nd - so no pressure ;-)

So I decided to make a Halloween card with new stamps from MFT (spooky sweets, frightful friends and grave situation). I love making Halloween cards although I've never celebrated it. In Austria it's not such an important day. However, the colors, images and the scenes you can create are awesome!!!


 

I started by creating masks for a coffin, the moon, two tombstones and the ground and colored the rest in with distress inks. I blended purple colors for the sky and brown ones for the ground. Then I added the trees and the fence with black ink. I removed all the masks and colored in the images with distress colors too. For the coffin I chose brown colors which I layered in a messy way.


Then I moved on to the fun part: I cut the coffin open with a cutting knife except for one side. Then I took a second sheet of watercolor paper and stamped the human mummy which I also colored in with distress inks. I also added brown colors to the back and "inside" of the coffin.


After that I could adhere the pieces to a white card base and now you can start with the haunting :-)

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen