2016/09/04

Christmas cards 2016 #5 | Mama Elephant

Hello everyone! Wow, it's already my 5th Christmas card for 2016 - unbelievable how time flies!!! I have to pause next week because I am in Germany at the 'Stempelmekka' :-)

For this card again I Mama Elephant stamps again - so looking forward to an upcoming winter release :)
I created the scene by blending the distress colors abandoned coral and lucky clover. I also sprinkled it with water to make the colors a bit softer. I used two of the 'landscape trio' dies, the 'forest border' from Lawn Fawn and white and iridescent glitter cardstock.

For the images I used the 'rock and paws' and 'cozy christmas' stamp sets as well as 'arctic penguins' for the little hats. I colored all in with Copic markers and used a snow pen to add details to the red/white hat and Santa's cothes.



Then I put all my images together and adhered the scene to a green card base. I added the sentiment "Merry Christmas from our home to yours" on the inside of my card.



The card came together very quickly and the fun scene hopefully will make someone smile :)

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List


Copic Markers: C1, C3, C5, C7, E30, E31, E34, E35, E37, E50, E59, G05, G17, G28, R00, R27, R39, R46, W1, W3, W5, Y11,Y15

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen