2016/09/25

Christmas Card #7 | Clearly Besotted

Hi everyone! I just love making Christmas cards and that's why I am already showing you my 7th one for this year :)


I started by heat embossing the trees included in the stamp set 'Let's prance' from Clearly Besotted with white embossing powder. Then I used the distress ink peeled paint to create the background.


I diecut three circle tags using the 'Columbus circle' die from Mama Elephant and stamped the three sweet reindees in the centre of each tag. Without any masking I blended the distress colors shabby shutters, abandoned coral and fertilized amber. Then I colored the reindeers with Copic markers. I used a red ribbon to transform the tags into Christmas ornaments and used another stamp set from Clearly Besotted to stamp the sentiment which I fuzzy cut.




Last but not least I assembled the card, adhered it to a craft cardbase and added some red glitter enamel dots.



Thank you so much for stopping by and have an awesome day!

xo
Lisa


Supply List


Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen