2016/09/14

70th birthday | Mama Elephant

Hi everyone! I am finally back after a weekend at the "Stempelmekka"!
My grandma asked me to make a birthday card for a friend of hers who loves to go for a walk with his son's dog.


So I thought about that cute stamp set 'sunday stroll' from Mama Elephant and created a little scene for him.

I started by coloring in a sheet of watercolor paper by blending different distress inks. Then I sprinkled them with water droplets and diecut the scene parts with 'landscape trio' and 'trees in the forest' dies. I also diecut the white fence from a Mama Elephant die and adhered them ot the card. Before that I created the sky using the clouds from 'landscape trio' as a stencil. 


Then I stamped the images, colored them in with Zig clean color real brush markers and die cut them. I also used the 'calli letters' and 'number it' dies for the sentiment and adhered everything to the scene. I added that to a craft card base and the card was all done :)


I hope the recipient will like it :-)

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!!

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Zig clean color real brush markers: 030, 035, 046, 062, 064, 065, 067, 071, 072, 093

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen