2016/05/04

It's your birthday - go banana!! | Clearly Besotted

Hi everyone! I am back with a new card using Clearly Besotted, Hero Arts, Mama Elephant and Altenew stamps.

Due to a very stressful time in the next two months I have to keep my blog entry very short and time-efficient. Therefore, I will only link the main products I used in the supply list. I promise that this will be more detailed starting July again. Thanks for your understanding!!
I startet this card by stamping the adorable monkeys and masked them off with Inkadinkado masking paper. Than I added the leafs from Hero Arts and Altenew with Hero Arts Shadow Inks. I tried to avoid masking whenever it was possible ;) I also added some bananas from the 'Little Edibles' stamp set from Mama Elephant. Then I colored the monkeys and the bananas with Copic markers.

I die cut a circle shape out of the paper using a die from 'Dotted Details' from Mama Elephant. The inlay I colored in with Copic markers too and added the sentiment and a banana. I clued the pieces to a yellow card base and the card was all finished!!

I love the cute monkeys compared with the bananas - I even have another projects in mind with those two stamp sets!! :)
Thank you for stopping by,
xo
Lisa


Suppy List


Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen