2016/05/11

Happy Birthday | Lawnscaping Challenge #129

Hi there! I created this birthday card for the 129th lawnscaping challenge which is all about critters.

Due to a very stressful time in the next two months I have to keep my blog entry very short and time-efficient. Therefore, I will only link the main products I used in the supply list. I promise that this will be more detailed starting July again. Thanks for your understanding!!



I used some different stamp sets from Lawn Fawn to create that little critter-selfie using the polaroid die from Mama Elephant. I colored them in with Copic markers and created a background with coordinating distress ink pads (scattered straw, milled lavender, cracked pistachio). I also added white polka dots with Yeti ink, a sponge dauber and a bubbles stencil. Then I stamped the sentiment on top of the polaroid frame and adhered it to the background. Last but not least I added some sequins and two balloons.




I hope you like my card and I'll see you soon,

xo
Lisa


Supply list


8 Kommentare :

  1. What a fun critter selfie! They'd put anyone in the mood to party! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This collection of animal friends is so fun! Great job!! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Such a super adorable card! Love your masking and coloring! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping, hugs, Karin

    AntwortenLöschen