2016/04/15

Have a hot birthday | Clearly Besotted

Hello there! Today I have a 'hot' scene to show featuring 'Hot Stuff' from Clearly Besotted. I absolutely adore the little dragons :)


I wanted many different layers for this card in order to make the scene more interesting and realistic. To speed up the process of coloring and creating all the layers I put out some dies and placed them so that I knew which layers I liked. Then I used a full sheet of watercolor paper and blended distress inks for the different terrains. After that I sprinkled some water droplets and die cut all the layers. I also die cut a piece of watercolor paper with the large stitched rectangles from Lawn Fawn as base and sky.


I created the vulcanos with the snowcaped mountains die from Mama Elephant. Although you can tell that they are not 'real' vulcanos because of the peaks I think the die worked out great for this purpose!

Then I stamped the three little dragons, the heart balloon and the 'flame' (in my scene it's only smoke) with Archival jet black ink, colored them in with Zig clean color real brush markers and fuzzy cut all of them. I also added the little palm tree from an older set 'You Rock'. (even the palm tree from Clearly Besotted looks cute)


I adhered the images to the background and added the sentiment which is a combination of hot stuff (from the eponymous set) and have a dyno-mite birthday (from the you rock stamp set). Last but not least I added Wink of Stella shimmer to the balloon and some parts of the dragons and covered the heart balloon with glossy accents.

For the last step I clued the little scene to an equal sized cardbase.


I hope you enjoyed the card and I'll see you soon!
Thank you for stopping by,

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Zig Clean color real brush markers: 024, 038, 041, 044, 046, 052, 070, 072, 081, 083, 093.

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen