2016/03/05

Schöne Ostertage | Avery Elle, Clearly Besotted

Hello and happy Saturday! Easter is coming so I have to hurry up with my Easter cards. Today I want to show you the first of the upcoming series!!!
Again I started with the background and used spring distress colors which I blended together and sprizzed with water. I also die cut it with the 'Sew Fancy' dies from Mama Elephant. (no problem at all :) )
Than I went ahead with my images. I used the 'Banner and Wreath' stamp set from Avery Elle and the 'Chirpy Chicks' set from Clearly Besotted. I stamped the images with the doe Lawn Fawn ink because I wanted soft lines. I positioned the Easter basket on an extra sheet of watercolorpaper. The sentiment is from a German stamp set and means "Happy Easter Days" Then I colored the images with distress colors. For the flowers and the eggs I used my clear wink of stella brush to add a little bit of shimmer. I lay down some tumbled glass distress ink around the basket in order to create a nice soft background.


I die cut all the pieces and  used the wreath die as a stencil in order to cut out a circle from my background. Then I used foam tape to adhere the background on top of the watercolor paper with the basket so that it gives me a nice shadow and dimension. I clued the banner on top of that and scattered some green and clear sequins. For the cardbase I used a very pale ivory color.

All in all a very simple but cute and springlike Easter card!
I hope you'll have a nice weekend and I'll see you soon.

Thank's for stopping by,
xo
Lisa

Supply List


(The Banner and Wreath stamp set from Avery Elle will be available at Stempelwunderwelt soon!)

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen