2016/03/11

Happy Easter | Clearly Besotted

Hi there and happy Friday! I have another Easter card to share with you. I used the adorable stamp set 'Chirpy Chicks' from Clearly Besotted stamps. When I first saw the set I knew I had to stack the sweet chicks and therefore I used a white 21x10.5 cm (8,3" x 4,1") cardbase.

I cut a strip of Copic friendly paper and stacked most of the images included in the set. Due to the little feet it was possible to stack them without using masking paper which allowed me to stamp the images in no time at all. After that I colored them in different shades of yellow using Copic markers. The tiny sentiment is from the 'Chirpy-Chirp-Chirp' stamp set from Lawn Fawn which I curved and stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black too.

For the background I used two new Lawn Fawn papers in yellow and black and added a strip of white net to add more interest and dimension. I adhered all my layers with double sided adhesive and the card was pretty much done!

A very simple but cute card where the chicks get all the attention :)

Thank you for stopping by and I'll see you soon!

xo
Lisa


Supply List


Copic Marker: 0, E50, Y000, Y11, Y15, Y17, Y38, YR16.

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen