2016/01/23

You make me jump for joy | Clearly Besotted

Hello dear crafters! Although I used pink colors a lot lately I am not a huge fan of that color palette. That's the reason why I decided to use a green color combination for this Valentine's Day card. Again I am using a new stamp set from Clearly Besotted: Jump for Joy. Isn't that cute??

Due to the small size and fineness of the outlines of Clearly Besotted stamps I created a side-fold card which is smaller than a standized card. It measures 10 cm x 12.5 cm (3.9" x 4.7")
I started out by stamping the sitting frog a couple of times onto a panel of distress cardstock. Then I created two masks for them and masked them off in order to blend the distress inks scattered straw, twisted citron and mowed lawn together to create a nice background. Before I removed the masks I sprinkled some water droplets to get this awesome distress look.
I stamped the hopping frog onto some distress cardstock and colored in all the frogs with Zig clean color real brush markers. After that I fuzzy cut the extra frog, adhered him with foam squares between the two sitting ones and stamped the matching sentiment.



For the card background I wanted to use some foil with my Mini Minc machine. I found a perfect  paper for this card in the 5th Avenue paper pad and foiled it with gold Minc foil. I just love these papers because it makes it so easy to add interest to a card.

So I clued the Minc paper to my card base and added the distress cardstock panel with foam tape. To finish up the card I coated the frog eyes with glossy accents.



Thank you for stopping by and I'll see you next week!

xo
Lisa


Supply List

Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers: 022,024, 040, 043, 046, 047, 091

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen