2016/01/14

You are loved | Mama Elephant

Hello there, it's time for another Valentine's card!!! I used an older stamp set from Mama Elephant because I really love this cute set but I hadn't yet have the chance to use it very often.

Before I started with the little angels I created my background with distress inks. For this process I blended three distress inks by using my mini ink blending tool and distress cardstock. After that I sprinklet water droplets to get this unique and awesome look. Although there are many beautiful background techniques out there I still prefer this method because you always get a stunning result!!

I die cut the background with the largest of the Lawn Fawn "Stitchted rectangles dies" and die cut some puffy clouds from white glitter paper and vellum using the "Landscape trio die" from Mama Elephant. Then I stamped and colored three of the angels with my Copic markers. I decided to fuzzy cut them because I didn't want any white border around the images. There would have been to much white on the card otherwise so I took a pair of scissors and my craft knife and cut all of them out. The bow and arrow were a little bit tricky but that was the reason, why I crabbed my craft knife and I think the result was worth it.


I arranged the little scene and adhered it with double sided score tape. I used a sentiment which is included in the stamp set with archival jet black ink. Isn't that a beautiful fond ?? I just love it!! By the way, I used waterproof ink this time because I wanted to make sure that the ink stands out from the distress paint and that it won't be smudged.


I also stamped some hearts to finish up my card. Actuall it is a quite simple design but it takes a little bit of time to fuzzy cut the images and to go through the whole process. However, I really like the result :)


Thank you for stopping by and I'll see you soon.

xo
Lisa


Supply List




Copic Markers: BG0000, BG15, BG49, C5, C7, E00, E21, E31, E34, E35, E37, R20, 100

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen