2015/12/15

True Meaning of Christmas | WPlus9

Hi everyone! I'm still enjoying making Christmas cards. There are so many awesome products and inspirations out there that I have many ideas left!!
Today's card features the stamp set 'Drummer Boy' from WPlus9 which I really love because it's very different from other sets and it has beautiful sentiments too.


The card design is very simple but I wanted to create this little scene because it's so cute with the critters and the little baby. 
So for the background I used Mama Elephant dies and colored them in with Distress inks with an ink blending tool. I stamped the little images and used my copic markers to make them alive. After fuzzy cutting the pieces I adhered them to the background and added the sentiment as well as sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

Last but not least I adhered the scene to a dark green cardbase. So, as I said, a very simple card showing a sweet little scene!!



Thank you for stopping by and I'll see you soon!

xo
Lisa

Supply List


Copic Markers: 0, E00, E31, E34, E35, E37, E59, G28, R20, YG13, YG17, W1, W3, W5, W7

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen