2015/11/14

Thanks | Mama Elephant

Hello and happy Saturday! The card I'm showing you today is for the second week of the #sharehandmadekindness challenge from Jennifer McGuire. For more information about this great challenge click on the image below.



I really love the look of watercolored images. Especially when they look a little bit sketchy or imperfect. However, I've never tried it because I tend to be a perfectionist and I thought that this was just not my technique. Nevertheless, the beautiful watercolored cards and images inspired me to try it once. Therefore, I took my distress ink pads and awesome stamp sets from Mama Elephant, started painting and...            

.....I love it!! 


It's far away from the watercoloring skills of other great craft makers out there but I really like the result :)

The card design is not that complicated. I just did a lot of masking to create this nice flower arrangement and integrated the little girl from the 'In my heart' stamp set. For the greeting I used the 'Scripty thanks' die from Lawn Fawn which I used on black fun foam. I also added glitter with the Wink of Stella pen and some clear sequins.


Thank you for stopping by and have a nice weekend!!
xo
Lisa


Supply List



From the ink pad kits I used twisted citron, mermaid lagoon and abandoned coral

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen