2015/11/03

Merry Christmas (Elf) | Mama Elephant

Hello everyone! Have you heard about the 'Share Handmade Kindness'-Challenge from Jennifer McGuire? Every week in November there will be a challenge to spread kindness with handmade creations. I think this is such a great idea because we all like e.g. the card making process but often forget sending them out to people and share love and sympathy with them. So, you'll definitely see a creation for the challenge this week :)


For now I show you another Christmas card featuring the new 'Christmas Spirit' stamp set from Mama Elephant.


I stamped the little presents onto about two thirds of my red background-cardstock using Versamark ink and then heat embossed them with glittery red and clear embossing powder. For the bottom third I prepared a piece of dark brown cardstock and heat embossed the greeting from the same stamp set with gold embossing powder. Then I added two small strips of metallic gold paper to the top and bottom of the brown cardstock and adhered the piece to the red background.

After that I stamped the little dancing or jigging elf with archival jet black ink and colored it in with my Zig clean color real brush markers. I added clear Wink of Stella glitter to the hat and the dress too. Then I cut her out and adhered her with foam tape directly above the letters of the greeting so that it looks like she is dancing on the letters.
I added 4mm sequins from pretty pink posh and clued the red paper to a craft cardbase.


These elfs are so adorable and easy to color in; I'm looking forward to using them again :)

Thank you for stopping by and have a nice week!
xo
Lisa

Supply List



I also used red glitter embossing powder from ZIG.
Unfortunately I wasn't able to copy in the image of the Zig markers as usual, so click here for the link.
The Zig clean color brush markers I used: 022, 024, 028, 044, 047, 064, 065, 071, 072 

2 Kommentare :