2015/10/31

We belong together - Halloween card | Lawn Fawn

Hello dear crafters! As promised I show you the last Halloween card for this year!!!
This one actually is for my boyfriend because every year he asks for a Halloween card and of course he gets a special one :)


For the background I used a spiderweb stencil and the distress inks seedless preserves and spiced marmelade which I blended together. I was quite surprised by how seedless preserves turned out in combination with the bright orange, I think I expected that there will be more violet but I like the result anyway.

I stamped and created two Frankenstein ghosts from the 'Booyah' stamp set from Lawn Fawn and colored them in with Zig clean color real brush markers. The sentiments are from the 'Milk and Cookies' stamp set from LF and 'Bootastic' from Mama Elephant (the tiny Halloween greeting). I stamped them both with Versamark ink on black cardstock and heat embossed them with white embossing powder.Then I fuzzy cut the images and adhered them with foam tape to the card. I did the same with the greetings. 


I didn't want to cover my background too much because of the nice colors and the spiderweb; therefore, I only added some black hearts and one little spider using the 'Booyah' stamp set again. I covered the hearts with clear Wink of Stella glitter and glossy accents and my card was finished.

I wish you all a 'spooky' Halloween and happy haunting!!

Thank's for stopping by and I'll see you soon!

xo
Lisa

Supply List



Unfortunately I wasn't able to copy in the image of the Zig markers as usual, so click here for the link.
The Zig clean color brush markers I used: 010, 028, 043, 046, 050, 052, 070, 091, 093, 094

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen