2015/10/03

Happy Halloween | Lawn Fawn

Hello crafty friends! Today is World Cardmaking Day and I have a very simple but really cute card featuring the 'peek-a-bat' Lawn Cuts for you.




I started out by die cutting the small banner using the 'stitched party banners' die set from grey/black paper from the let's polka in the dark paper pack and also cut the bat face from that banner. The wings I die cut from black cardstock and adhered them to the back of the banner. I also put some black cardstock behind the face of the bat and added two googly eyes.


I adhered the orange dot pattern from the same paper pack to a black card base. With a hole punch I created two holes at the top. After that I used the new candy corn lawn trimmings to fasten the bat banner. Last but not least I added a sentiment from the 'booyah' stamp set from Lawn Fawn.



Happy world cardmaking day and thanks for stopping by!!

xo
Lisa


Supply List


Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen