2015/09/26

Welcome little girl | Mama Elephant

Hello crafty friends! I have another baby card for you. This time I used the 'bear hugs' stamp set from Mama Elephant.



I created a bright background with distress inks. When an image is placed in the centre of a card I prefer going from light in the centre to dark at the edges. I think this way the image remains the eyecatcher even if you use bright colors.
I really wanted to blend the colors seedles preserves and shaded lilac but they did not blend so well together like other color combinations. So I had qutie a bit blending to do but the result is a wonderful color combination! I addded some water droplets and dabbed them  off using a dry baby wipe and stamped the little star included in the stamp set a multiple times.


I colored the image with copic markers and fuzzy cut it. Then I prepared a strip of vellum and stamped my greeting using the 'priceless joy' stamp set from The Alley Way Stamps. I also added this adorable bear paws from the Mama Elephant set. After adhering the vellum to the card I scattered some sequins and used tiny pearls to add more interest.

Thanks for stopping by! Have an awesome weekend and I'll see you soon!
xo
Lisa

Supply List

                 

Copics I used: W1, W3, W5, W7, R20



Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen