2015/09/15

Danke für die schöne Zeit (Thank you for the nice time)

Hello,
It's Tuesday and time for another card creation!! Today I'll show you a thank you card featuring the Tim Holtz stamp set Bird Crazy.




For the background I used a woodgrain stencil from Kesi'art with two brown distress inks on a lilac card base. I stamped the bird from the stamp set on watercolor paper and colored it in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers.
Normally I really love fuzzy cutting because I often do not like the white border along the stamped image when using dies but in this case I cut the bird with a small white border to make it stand out a little bit more.

For the sentiment I used a German stamp set from Joycrafts and stamped the phrase "thank you for the nice time" onto vellum. After that I adhered the bird with foam tape to the card base.


To make the card more interesting I used glossy accents for the eyes of the bird, scattered lilac and pink sequins and added pink rhinestones to some of the sequins.

Thank you for stopping by!!
See you next Saturday for another card process.

xo
Lisa


Supply List


Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 081, 082, 083; 036; 052

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen